What should a business plan include?
A properly developed business plan will act as a blueprint to the success of your business. This is one of the main reasons it’s written – to pre-plan your business.
When writing a business plan the one question that seems to often popup is what should a business plan include?
While every business person may tell you a different outline of what your business plan should include, general business plans often include the following sections:
- The executive summary
- Company description
- Explanation of your products and services
- The market analysis
- Your strategy and implementation
- The team and the organization
- Your financials
Every business plan may be differently worded but the general idea behind what makes up a properly developed business plan remains the same.
If you have questions on what a business plan should include you can reach out to our experts for help. Get the answers you’re looking for and give us a call 1-800-288-9691
You can also use the Business Plan Builder Tool to develop your very own business plan though step by step guidance.
I WANT START A BUSINESS IN...
IS THERE HELP IN MY INDUSTRY?
- Expansion Capital
- Funding For Equipment
- Business Acquisition Funding
- Consulting Services
- Hiring & Training Staff
- Management Support Services
- Professional and IT Services
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Culture and Recreation
- Finance and Real Estate
- Forestry, Hunting and Fishing
- Health and Social Assistance