Victoria Small Business Startup Centre
Small Business Startup Portal
Try the Startup Assessment now and find out what your business needs to succeed.
About the Small Business Startup Portal
Our Small Business Startup Portal is set of expert developed tools to help small businesses in Victoria, British Columbia.
Whether you are looking to start your small business, create a business plan, or search for funding, the Small Business Startup Portal is designed to help your small business succeed.
Once you are a registered member, you would gain access to our Portal along with hundreds of tools and resources available for your Victoria business.
For a full list of the tools and resources you receive when you register as a member take a look at our membership page.
Small Business Resources for Victoria, British Columbia
- $189,000 from the Nova Scotia Fisheries and Aquaculture Loan Board and $56,000 loan from CBDC/Atlantic Association towards the purchase of an existing fishing enterprise
- Is Fear Preventing You From Starting Your Small Business?
- Are there grants for starting your own business grant opportunities?
- Is there any accurate information on receiving government grants?
- Can a Canadian business get a loan to expand?